To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too. Read more Privacy Policy

Brow Gel by CC Brow (5ml.)

Manufacturer

Lucas Cosmetics
      Reviews(7)
      €9.50
      Tax included
      In Stock

Easily and naturally create an impeccable image

A comfortable applicator, an extremely easy gel formula, will help improve eyebrows in just a couple of seconds.

The gel combines hair with the ankles and at the same time ensures the shape of the eyebrows, and the gel base emphasizes the natural tint, making the image vivid and impressive.

Lucas Cosmetics
      CCGel
      999997 Items
      2017-11-14

Specific References

Kenne   01/21/2021
      brow gel ulta

If you’re looking for something that will keep your brows locked into place ALL DAY, this is it.

brow gel   01/20/2021
        Nina

I absolutely love this stuff. I have a "bare minimum" makeup look and this stuff is part of it! I actually use it even if I don't fill in my brows at all. This stuff is able to go on thin enough for me to not feel it but thick enough to hold the hairs where I want them until I take it off. I don't have any extra wax or residue, it lasts until I remove it and does not have any smell or tint to it. I take my brow shape pretty seriously since that seems to be what I'm complimented on more than anything else.

Samy   01/14/2021
          best drugstore clear brow gel

I love to use this product to tame down all of my fly away baby hairs around the hairline. It is great for keeping them tame and not leaving the hair crunchy feeling or sticky.

Heart   01/11/2021
            anastasia beverly hills brow gel

so far this does the job

beautycounter   01/08/2021
              beautycounter brow gel

did not disappoint me at all. It’s excellent & does everything I expected it to do.

Covergirl   01/08/2021
                covergirl brow gel

So far I like this brow gel more than the benefit one, particularly because of the wand. This one allows me to comb and set my brows at the same time, whereas the benefits wand is made so it gets finer hairs in shape.

Covergirl   01/08/2021
                  covergirl brow gel

So far I like this brow gel more than the benefit one, particularly because of the wand. This one allows me to comb and set my brows at the same time, whereas the benefits wand is made so it gets finer hairs in shape.

Write your review
                    Brow Gel by CC Brow (5ml.)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

2 other products in the same category: